Monday, November 29, 2010

thankfulness in pictures

We completed the Drumstick Dash!  Well, sort of.  We took a shortcut that cut off less than 1K, but if you count the distance we walked from the parking garage to the race (which I do!), we walked at least 5K.  About a mile in, The Girl started whining about how her legs hurt, but we made it, we made it!
If you look very closely, you'll see the finish line in the top left corner.  It was a bottleneck to get through it.  11,500 people were there!

We had a quiet, yummy, lovely Thanksgiving with my in-laws.  The kids watched more TV in that one day than they sometimes watch in a week, so they were happy!
Can't you see their happiness ;) ?!  They were doing their best to avoid the camera.

Here they are pulling the wishbone.  The Boy won, and oh, the drama!  Who'd've thunk that losing the wishbone would cause such lamenting?  I should've thunk.  All of life is dramatic with The Girl!
But The Boy is proud!

And I am proud of each member of my family.  Wonderful people, all of them.  They are my greatest thankfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment