Friday, July 2, 2010

Beach Week in Pictures

A few pictures from our Beach Week:

Jumping over the (very rough!) waves.  Elder One and Elder Cousin were fearless!



Playing in the Sand.  The only beach activity acceptable to Younger One (well, that and eating).  Even after a week, he still runs from the waves, but doesn't get quite so freaked out when the water touches him.




















Burying Pops!  Pops is very good-natured and just couldn't say no!


Fun in the Pool, which Younger One finally decided was a great thing.  He much preferred the pool to the beach.


Putt-Putt!  Or I guess I should say Adventure Falls Golf!  Younger One was convinced she had won because she got 91 points and the rest of us only got in the 40s & 50s!



Contemplating the beauty of the ocean.  OK, so she's really just waiting for the next wave to hit her, but it looks kinda contemplative, right?



Posing for pictures (I think I have about 20 of her with the same cheesy pose - as soon as she sees a camera, this is what she does):



Now it's almost time to go home.  Dangit.

It's been a good break.  And yes, I really am at the beach.  But I don't think there's a single picture of me to prove it!

1 comment: